Saturday, March 2, 2013

MANGO PUDDING!



If you love mangoes, you'll love this recipe!  It is so creamy and delicious.  I only needed 2 ingredients to make it!  Here's what you need...


1 1/2 cups chopped mango (1 large mango)
1/2 cup dried mango, soaked for 20 mins, drain
*favorite fruit for garnish!


Here's the ingredients:





Now put your dried mangoes (drained) and your fresh mango in a blender.  Blend for about 30 secs or until creamy.  So that's it!

 ENJOY!!



*Notes:  Make sure your mango is ripe!  It will be a little soft to the touch.

*If you are unsure how to cut a mango, please visit my "How do you cut that?!" blog for step by step instructions and pictures!

*You can use thawed frozen mango as well.

*Also, I have trouble finding dried mango without sugar.  I noticed after soaking them for 20 mins, I rinsed them under cool water before putting them in my blender, the sugar was washed away!  You will be surprised at how naturally sweet this Mango Pudding is!  

*This recipe made 2 small servings.  You can put it in a sealed container in your fridge for up to 3 days.  Why you would have any leftovers is beyond me!  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment